In this chapter you will learn:
- how to ask someone where they come from
- the names of cities and countries in German
- how to express your nationality
- how to ask somebody what their job is
- how to describe your own job
- basic facts and figures about Germany
- about German history
- about the sixteen German Länder
1. Grammatically, this chapter concentrates on the gender of German nouns.
2. We shall also learn when to omit the German definite article and how to decline the present tense of the verb "arbeiten".
Chapter 2.1: Where are you from?
Print This Page