In this chapter you will learn:
- how to ask someone their age
- how to say what belongs to you and other people
- how to count from one to twenty in German
- a range of vocabulary for the family
- a range of vocabulary for the names of pets
- about the love-hate relationship between Germans and dogs
1. Grammatically, this chapter concentrates on the plural of German nouns.
2. We shall also learn about the difference between subject and object, and the
nominative and accusative cases.
3. The use and formation of the indefinite article will be discussed.
4. This chapter will also concentrate on the different forms of the possessive adjective.
Chapter 3.1: Conversation - Im Studio (1)
Print This Page