|A tram in Berlin
In this chapter you will learn:
- how to ask for directions
- how to take different types of transport
- how to find out where you need to change trains
- how to buy a ticket
- some background information about local transport
- information about the German transport system
Grammatically, this chapter concentrates on the use of prepositions with modes of transport and
with certain kinds of place. We will also encounter separable verbs and some more irregular verbs.
The interrogative pronoun "welcher" will also be introduced and its endings explained in the nominative,
accusative and dative cases.
Chapter 6.1: Conversation - Der Zeitungskiosk
Print This Page